These documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print it. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download the software for free.
For judicial review action of which we have been made aware, all attempts have been made to ensure the correctness of information relating to judicial review of decisions of the Montana Tax Appeal Board. All critical information should be independently verified.
- CHS, Inc. v. Department of Revenue, SPT-2015-33
- The Tobacconist, Inc., v. Department of Revenue, MT-2014-1, 06/15/15, PDF 53kb)
- TracFone Wireless v. Department of Revenue, MT-2009-3, 07/20/11, PDF 40kb)
- Gold Creek Cellular d/b/a Verizon Wireless v. Department of Revenue, SPT-2007-8, 02/10/10) (PDF,27kb) The taxpayer appealed the decision of the Montana Tax Appeal Board to the First Judicial District Court in Lewis and Clark County on April 8, 2010 under Cause No. CDV-2010-358. In its May 3, 2011 order, the District Court affirmed the Montana Tax Appeal Board determination that the Department of Revenue has placed the subject property in the proper tax class.
- Qwest Corporation v. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2008-2, 11/30/09) (PDF, 36kb)
- Big Sky Transportation vs. Dept. of Revenue (Docket No.: MT-1996-3, 6/19/97) (PDF, 28kb)
- Montana Refining Company vs. Dept. of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-1996-12, 6/17/97) (PDF, 34kb)