These documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print it. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download the software for free.
For judicial review action of which we have been made aware, all attempts have been made to ensure the correctness of information relating to judicial review of decisions of the Montana Tax Appeal Board. All critical information should be independently verified.
- Community Give-Away House v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2015-2, 05/22/2015) (PDF 26kb)
- Family Promise of Greater Helena v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2012-8, 05/23/2013) (PDF123kb)
- American Indian Sacred Society of the Four Directions v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2012-7, 01/14/2013) (PDF184kb)
- Billings Chamber of Commerce v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2012-5, 01/02/2013) (PDF184kb)
- Hope Lutheran Church v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2009-4, 12/15/09) (PDF, 56kb)
- Double Arrow Ranch Homeowners' Association v. Department of Revenue, (SPT-2006-2, 09/15/06) (PDF, 45 kb)
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health Systems, Inc., c/o St. Vincent's Healthcare, Inc., v. Department of Revenue, (Docket No. SPT-2004-6, 09/15/05) (PDF, 47kb)
- International Church of Foursquare Gospel, dba Faith Chapel vs. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2004-1, 01/20/05) (PDF, 20kb)
- Missouri Riverside, Inc., v. Department of Revenue, (Docket No.: SPT-2001-1, 12/12/01) (PDF, 29kb)
- Liberty County Hospital and Nursing Home, Inc., v. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2001-1, 11/15/01) (PDF, 36kb)
- Central Montana Foundation v. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2000-3, 06/01/01 (PDF, 42kb)
- The Stag Society v. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2000-1, 12/20/00 (PDF, 111kb) (Taxpayer filed an appeal in Sanders County District Court on April 10, 2001 and a Motion for an Amended Petition for Judicial Review in August of 2001. Department of Revenue filed a Motion to Dismiss on June 16, 2005. An order granting Motion to Dismiss was issued on July 25, 2005.
- Department of Revenue v. Lowell McGhie (Docket No.: PT-1999-14, 10/26/00 (PDF, 38kb) (Department of Revenue filed an appeal in the Ninth Judicial District, Glacier County, on December 26, 2000, under cause number DV-00-78. By order dated July 17, 2001, the district court affirmed this Board's decision.)
- The Salvation Army, Missoula vs. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2000-2, 10/12/00) (PDF, 69kb) (Department of Revenue filed an appeal with the Fourth Judicial District in Missoula County, under cause number DV-01-148, on December 11, 2000. By order dated September 13, 2001, the district court affirmed the decision of this Board.)
- Westside Baptist Church of Billings vs. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-1999-2, 1/13/00) (PDF, 43kb)
- Open Door Baptist Church vs. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-1996-1, 6/9/97) (PDF, 13kb)
- Jack B.Gehring vs. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: PT-1997-39) (PDF, 10kb)